Welcome to Puzzle Duck Golf
Brad Clayton is a seasoned PGA of America Master Professional in Teaching who truly cares about you and your game. He has dedicated his life to improving his golf skills and those of his students. He teaches in Raleigh, NC at Wil-Mar Golf Club, in Durham, NC at Umstead Pines Country Club and PuzzleDuck Golf Ground Zero, Henderson, NC at Kerr Lake Country Club, and will travel to or with you.
- 2008 Carolinas Section PGA Teacher of the Year
- 2015 PGA of America National Deacon Palmer Award Recipient
- 2015 Carolinas Section PGA Player Development Award Recipient
- PGA of America Master Professional in Teaching since 2004 / PGA of America Member since 1992
- Listed as one of North Carolinas Best Teaching Professionals by Golf Digest
- Author of Brad Claytons PuzzleDuck Golf available through Amazon here.
- Check out all those top teachers in North and South Carolina!
Contact Brad Today to learn about Lessons Just for You.
Form #5 is not existing. To create a form, please go to Forms > Add New in your WP Dashboard.
Just What The Heck Is PuzzleDuck Golf?An Introduction by Brad Clayton
The title and sub-title of my book evolved from some of my beliefs and sayings after many years of playing and teaching the great game of golf. Try using the explanation of the title and the analogies and thoughts below to help you understand and get through the sometimes painful and arduous journey to becoming a better player.